Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ashley Tisdale Nose Job Before and After Photos

The Ashley Tisdale Nose Job: Before and After Photos
Is it possible to look more natural after plastic surgery than before? It appears that High School Musical star Ashley Tisdale, 22, may have done just that with her nose job. Check out these pictures of Ashley Tisdale before and after ...

Ashley Tisdale nose best? Here's how her recent "job" turned out.

Claiming that it wasn't solely done for the sake of vanity, Ashley Tisdale stated that she got the plastic surgery to fix a deviated septum - the same excuse used by Ashlee Simpson, Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz and others for goin' rhino style.

The Hills' Heidi Montag, on the other hand? She just wanted to look more like a typical Hollywood bleach-blonde tramp and get her sort of pretty face onto more magazine covers. Just ask her - she'll probably admit it, at least.

Ashley Tisdale Nose Job may have been for functional or medical reasons as well, but she has certainly changed her appearance.And in my view the results aren't good. I don't think she is to happy with it either. She looks much better in the before shot. There was nothing wrong with her nose in the beginning.

After Going through these Ashley Tisdale Nose Job Before and After Pictures in my opinion the tip of her nose looks smaller. I don’t feel like Nose Job was exactly needed. She does not look much different and the rhinoplasty was not an improvement.

Ashley Tisdale claims about her Nose Job that prior to the surgery her breathing problems worsened to the point that she could no longer breathe from her right nostril.Growing up I always knew I had a deviated septum on the right side of my nose, which caused trouble breathing.This may have lead her to Nose Job but i am not fully convinced.

She also said the older I got, the worse it got. I went to get it checked out, and the doctor told me the septum was 80 percent deviated and that I had two small fractures on my nose.Tisdale vehemently denies having gotten the surgery for cosmetic reasons and says that she is not a supporter of plastic surgery.I didn't do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health. I literally almost could not breathe out of the right side of my nose,said Tisdale.

Ashley Tisdale Nose Job Before and After Photos: